The CPCU Society’s Circle of Excellence Recognition Program awards each chapter for its efforts to achieve benchmarks in chapter performance. The Program provides chapter leaders, and committee and task force chairmen, with structure and guidance to achieve strategic, chapter and member goals. Chapters can earn Platinum, Gold or Silver recognition by achieving key initiatives of the Society's strategic plan.
The CPCU Society looks forward to recognizing chapters for all of their hard work, innovative ideas and accomplishments during the chapter year!
Minnesota CPCU has consistently achieve Gold or higher Circle of Excellence level due to the dedication of the volunteer leaders that serve our members, new designees, candidates and friends in the local insurance industry.
The Circle of Excellence Program provides chapter leaders with a framework to increase the CPCU Society’s value by:
- Ensuring a consistent, inclusive member experience
- Strengthening the CPCU Society’s overall brand
- Supporting the CPCU Society’s strategic goals
- Delivering value and services to members and candidates
- Recruiting and retaining diverse members and candidates
- Promoting Ethics Awareness