Volunteer Leaders are key to supporting the member services, networking and professional development you expect from your Chapter. Get involved in a committee. Stretch your skills as a leader. You can mentor others or find a mentor, make new professional and personal friends, expand your network.
Our committees work together to represent the best of the insurance industry in Minnesota.
Overview of Committee focus areas
The committee structure for the MN CPCU Chapter changes with the needs of the organization. Committee work is aligned with 5 main areas to serve you as a member and support the annual goals of the organization. Focus areas are:
- Membership - includes Active, New Designee, Candidate, Student, Retiree support
- Chapter Activity/ Professional Development - includes planning Events & Meetings
- Good Works - includes Community Service activities
- Connections - includes Networking with people and organizations across the industry
- Executive - includes Chapter Leadership roles and activities
Communications and social media supports these focus areas by sharing information on the Website, Facebook, through Chaptergrams and other media.